skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Abraham's

2.20.2010

Claire's Baptism and Pawpaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Photo
Chris and Lacey
Katy, Texas
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • SURPRISE Baby Shower!!!!!
      • Texas Size XX-Big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Claire's Baptism and Pawpaw's 85th Birthday
      • Claire's Baptism and Pawpaw
      • Newest Firethorne Fox!!! :)
      • Christmas 2009
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)

Popular Posts

  • Year and a half of Happiness!
    Me and Chris celebrated our one and a half year "dating" anniversary this Saturday. Can you believe it's been a year and a ha...
  • A Weekend in New Orleans
    Chris and I decided it would be fun to take each other on surprise trips. This past weekend he took me to New Orleans! It was amazing. I ...
  • Ready for a new class of Monkeys....
    WOW! I can't believe that the summer is over and a new school year is starting. I am really excited to get back. My Kindergarten team...
  • Good times with good friends
    Jared has been home for a visit from working in Lagos, Nigeria for a few weeks. We were excited to get to spend some time with Sarah and Ja...
  • PEOJECT WORK Weekend!
    This past weekend Chris and I were in PROJECT MODE! It was fun doing these things together. Well I helped Chris...but I am too much of a p...
  • 4th of July Weekend in Canton
    Happy Birthday America and Mom!!!! I celebrated this past 4th of July weekend and my Mom's birthday with her in Canton. Me, my mom, my...
  • SURPRISE Baby Shower!!!!!
    My neighboorhood friends and I had a surprise baby shower for Miranda at our house on Saturday! She is having her second girl so made it a ...
  • Welcome Baby Vaculin!!!
    Some of the Vaculin family gals got together to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Brad and Teri's son and Tessa's little brother! :)...
  • Dining room sneak peak...
    A few weeks ago we got furniture for our dinig room....you could call it a 1st birthday present for the house! Can you believe we have been...
  • Amanda on a hunt...for a wedding dress
    This past weekend my sister-in-law Amanda set out to find her dream wedding dress! And she found it! Amanda, Mom, her maid of honor Kim, a...

Powered by Blogger.

August 2, 2008
Leelou Blogs
 
Copyright © 2010 Leelou Blogs | All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by Colocation America