7.27.2009

The Adorable....Jett Bradley Vaculin



On Sunday we spent the day in Cameron visiting with family. It was nice. But most importantly, we finally got to meet Jett. YEA! He is soooo.... cute! When we got there he had just got up from his nap, so I got to feed him! :) He was so tiny in my arms. I love it! We all cuddled and held him (well...except Chris...I think he is scared of babies..hehe). We loved getting to play with Tessa too! She is such a doll with a spunky little personality. I know she definitely keeps Brad and Teri on their toes. She is such a sweet big sister too! We are glad we finally got to meet Jett!!!!
Lacey and Jett

Mom and Lindsey with Jett


Tessa decided she wanted a picture of herself too...

Me with Jett and his proud Momma :)

1 comments:

Lesley Gleason said...

Thanks for sharing...sad I missed out on this.