7.30.2007

Year and a half of Happiness!



Me and Chris celebrated our one and a half year "dating" anniversary this Saturday. Can you believe it's been a year and a half...I can't believe he has been filling my life with such happiness for that long. I guess time really does fly by when you are having fun and loving life! He is everything I want in my life and more! He loves me for me! And I love that! He suprised me with roses and took me to dinner at Carraba's! I get excited thinking about what the future holds...

3 comments:

The Locklears said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so happy for you two. Can't wait to see what the future brings you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You two had too much fun! Congrats on your 1 1/2 yr. anniversary!!!..Many, many more fun times..Love you both!

Lesley Gleason said...

More posts....more posts!! I just love reading about you and Chris!